GLOBAL MANAGER SOCIAL MEDIA | LUXURY BRAND (10384)
Our client is one of the world’s leading luxury fashion brands and stands for modern elegance and cool glamour. With around 1,100 points of sale, the company is present in 80 countries worldwide and offers its customers a high-end product portfolio for clothing and accessories.
Established throughout North America, Europe, and Asia and supported by 18 national subsidiaries, the group employs more than 1.800 people around the globe.
To strengthen their global marketing & communications team in Munich we are looking for an experienced
GLOBAL MANAGER SOCIAL MEDIA | LUXURY BRAND
The Global Manager Social Media is responsible for the development and evolvement of the global social media strategy to further expand the ability to drive brand growth through various content and storytelling mediums, especially Social Media. The position is part of the Global Marketing Team and reports to the VP Marketing.
- Execute day-to-day social media initiatives with team and agency support
- Develop and align content and editorial strategy with global marketing and communications team
- Derive analysis and report findings on results
- Drive sales from the use of content delivery mediums
- Gain exposure through audience size and engagement to benefit growth
- Manage influencer program and relationships
- Management of vendor relationships and communications
- Team responsibility
- Management experience of global social media strategy & roll outs in the area of fashion or luxury goods
- Knowledge of social media and associated measurement tools and suppliers
- Familiarity with current (fashion) Influencer set up
- Experience with content production and development including storytelling
- Emphasis on authenticity and passion, while also seeing the big picture
- Results driven, fast paced, and thrives in emerging brand environment
- Knowledge of the fashion, luxury, and/or accessories markets
- Event management experience preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English; German skills would be of advantage
- Willingness to Travel (up to 20%)
The candidate in this role is responsible for the Global Social Media strategic direction, regional and functional roll-out management, resource and budget planning.
This role requires a candidate to be highly skilled and informed on the current state of social media marketing, the effective way of managing different platforms, copywriting, agency and content management. A willingness to learn and grow combined with a passion for sharing the culture of an international level is necessary.
The Global Manager Social Media is a team lead function within the global Marketing & Communications department and involves close alignment with stakeholders and business ownership with internal and external partners and teams.
If you are interested in this challenging leadership position and enjoy working in an international and fast-paced environment, please submit your CV to NAKAMA GERMANY.